Jet Airways Web Check in
The web check in facility offered by Jet Airways is the ideal solution for business travelers who prefer minimal wait time in airport queues. However, this facility can also be ideal for non-business travelers as well since it helps you save a lot of time. With the Jet Airways web check in facility, you can check in over the internet either from the convenience of your office or home within the time frame specified prior to the departure of your flight. Jetairways web check in uses the latest technology which simplifies the task of airport check in and provides a stress free experience for their passengers.
If you want to ensure a hassle free Jet Airways web checkin experience, here are a few things that you need to be ready with:
- The PNR or the booking record number should NOT have more than seven passengers.
- There should be no children or infants present on the passenger list.
- The name entered during web check in Jet Airways should be exactly the same as the name on the PNR or booking record number.
- In case you have booked your ticket through a travel agency, ensure your travel agent gives you the PNR or booking record number, which is a must for Jet web check in.
Airport reporting time for passengers who opt for Jetairways web checkin is as follows:
- 45 minutes prior to flight departure for flights within India
- 60 minutes prior to flight departure for international flights
Eligibility for Jet Airways online check in
- Jet Airways check in on the internet is for passengers who have a working computer, an internet connection and an inkjet or laser printer.
- Only passengers with a valid and confirmed ticket can make use of web checkin Jet Airways.
- Only those people who do not have over seven passengers for a given PNR number can use the online check in facility.
- Passengers can use the Jet Airways checkin on the internet facility anywhere between sixty minutes to 48 hours prior to flight departure time.
Jet Airways web check in India cannot be used by:
- Passengers who do have either open or waitlisted bookings
- Passengers who are traveling along with infants or children
- Passengers who require specialized services such as wheel chair access, hearing or visual impairment, extra seats, stretcher, unaccompanied minors and those who have pets in hold.
- Passengers, who fall under the category of Interline travel, agents discounts tickets, upgrade vouchers, code share flights, staff travel and industry discount tickets.
Keeping in mind the security aspects, all customers who opt for Jet Airways web check in should carry all their travel documents in order to get them confirmed at the airport. Domestic travelers will have to get their boarding passes stamped at the airport’s check in area. International travelers will have to get their boarding passes stamped or exchanged for physical boarding passes at the airport’s check in counters.